Tuesday 2 March 2010

March Is Lacking

Absence from blogging is from my Uni Work, had some mid term presentations to deal with this week. So sorry about the lack of content so far!

Have no fear though! Ollie is in the process of editing the footage ready for effects to be added by me. Can't wait, going to be brilliant being able to make our film come to life in a whole new way. Hopefully I will be showing you some screenshots in a week or so.

As far as uni work goes, I have been playing with a program called Touch Designer. This is a realtime animating software for PC, whose posibillities are literally endless. Been so brilliant being able to have a play with it. I had a character animating in realtime with Midi sliders. Take a look at my little demo!


Click HERE to see the video in higher quality


I always try and add something to each post, whether its an image or a video :)

No comments: