...are the loveliest pieces of technology available.
If you have a 3Gs.
I however have an iPhone Prime, the first one made, and i still use it now! although right now there are some major fails it coughs up now and then, laughable, but oh so irritating.
• Thinking its got an attachment that predates the iPhone wanting it to go to Airplane mode. (edit, the airplane mode only lasts a few minutes anyway)
• The battery life, which lasts around 3 hours, half an hour if I am playing Doodlejump.
• The nice big crack through the screen, which could be classed as my fault for dropping it out the car.
• The compartment to get to the battery has become loose
• It will only find a WiFi for about a minute before giving up and trying out Edge again, then turning the Wifi off completely.
• It drops calls. Phone conversations only last 20 minutes max.
• I can't delete Notes i make, it resets the springboard every time.
• It doesn't load photo's that predates the 3.0 firmware update
• Only 1 out of 10 phone calls ever get through. It lets me know that someone has called a few days later.
• I didn't even know the iPhone loaded the springboard in safe mode!! I've seen it 4 times in the past month.
• Text messages can only arrive if I ring out from my phone, and even then they don't even arrive in the right order.
• It won't turn off. This might attribute to the attachment it thinks it has.
I do love my iPhone, loads. But me (and everyone else who tries to contact me via it) thinks its time for an upgrade.