Thursday 11 February 2010

Leeds Zombie Film Festival 09

This year on April the 25th, Dominic Brunt and Mark Charnock present the Leeds Zombie Film Festival. Me and Ollie have made our pilgrimage to Leeds for the past 3 years now and we love going every year. We use this film festival as a deadline to get our films finished. The first Hewitt and Walker was made in time to show Mark and Dom last year.

I've spoken with Dominic before about creating some designs for a future film festival to follow the Zombie Film Festival, as there arn't many more (quality) zombie flicks to show next year! So I used the name Leeds Horror Film Festival as a placeholder for now to create some designs! So I thought I would share some designs I have come up with so far!







Of course they only have placeholder text recycled from older posters as I am not sure what films they might be showing or the date for the 2011 festival. Just another thing keeping me occupied!

-Jonny

No comments: