Tuesday 16 February 2010

Something In 3D

Have just uploaded a Red/Blue 3D version of my Looshkin, complete with some 3D after effects just to pad it out a bit! Just kidding. It was mainly all an experiment in how After Effects 3D glasses plugin works. I think that the Looshkin character works a hell of a lot better than the 2D words. I think its about camera positioning in 3D space that makes it work. I also think that Red Blue 3D is only really meant for that slight bit of extra depth, rather than really jumping out at you. Thats how you can get the most believability out of the animation.

Anyways here it is! Please leave comments either here or on the YouTube video and let me know what you think! Remember your Red/Blue specs!


Please click HERE to watch on YouTube in High Definition. Thanks!

-Jonny

No comments: