Wednesday 10 February 2010

Thats Propper Gangster!

Ive just seen some of the rough edits from the Hewitt and Walker gangster film that is shown at the end and it looks amazing! Even in the rough edit the colour correction looks really 70's and the set looks pretty well made. I had loads of fun making it over the weekend and I'm happy to be back filming with Ollie.

Whilst filming we also came up with some mint idea's for Johnny Burdock too. At the moment I am choreographing the climactic ending featuring UFO's on strings piloted by our hero of the hour. Im putting it mostly together in Alias Maya and Adobe After Effects. So I thought i would show you some screenshots of its work in progress.



...and some render tests...





... just to show you what Im up to. As always, let me know what you think!

-Jonny

No comments: