Saturday 13 February 2010

Opening Credits First Draft

I thought I would show you the first draft of the Hewitt and Walker History of Cinema credits. These credits appear at the end of the film, which is the beginning of the gangster film we where filming the other weekend. If you get my drift.


Please click HERE to see the video in higher quality.

There are a few things already I feel i need to alter and change. But this is just a draft to see about getting the look and feel of the titles. I think that there needs to be more time spent on the names, and the sequence needs to be longer. Just a few things to rectify though.

Im about to get started on some posters next for the opening trailer. Again its nice to get back into making these Grindhouse posters for our film. I can't wait to see it all come together. Me and Ollie only have a short time to get everything together, with me in Newcastle and him in York. Its great watching it all come to life at the end.

-Jonny

No comments: