Sunday 14 February 2010

Hewitt & Walker Film Posters!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

I spent my day making some posters for you to take a look at. Im really happy with how these have turned out, and might even get some printed for my wall.


Click the image to see a higher resolution

I tried to get a varied range of colour in these posters but still maintain that grindhouse feel. I limited my main colours in each poster to three, to keep the look of being screen printed. I got the feeling that if Hewitt and Walker where commissioning these posters, they would want them to look good but still be cheep. My favorite so far is Foxy Pam Mantis with Zombie Nazi Hunters a close second. The obvious ties with Inglorious Basterds can be seen in Zombie Nazi Hunters. I also wanted to make one a 3D feature.

More on their way today! Need at least 8 to make the opening look good.

-Jonny

No comments: