Friday 1 October 2010

Nerdfighters on TeeFury!

I just got a confirmation email from the lovely Michelle at TeeFury, confirming that my Nerdfighter shirt will be availible to purchase for one day only on the 11th of October, only on TeeFury!



Remember, with TeeFury all the shirts are availible for ONE DAY ONLY! so put the 11th in your diary.

For the remainder of the week I will also be selling a limited number of A2 sized Nerdfighter Posters on Etsy! So be sure once you have grabbed a shirt that you head on over to my Etsy Store to grab yourself a matching poster!

And if you haven't already, follow me on twitter @ameba2k for competitions throughout the day!

All the proceeds from the shirt and poster sales will go towards two charities, once Cancer Research charity, in memory of the awesome Esther, and the other half will go towards John's chosen charity, Partners in Health.

I absolutly cannot wait for another TeeFury day! The last one I had was so much fun throughout the entire 24 hours. And I hope that you Nerdfighters will make this one extra awesome!

So remember, 11th of October, grab yourself a neat T-Shirt and Poster and help make some money for a couple of awesome causes!

See you on then!

-Jonny

Edit: EffYeahNerdfighters just posted a really mint post about the event, if you are on Tumblr, then go and see their post HERE

No comments: