Monday 16 May 2011

Doctor Who: The Curse Of The Black Spot Poster



This is the third poster for the latest series of Doctor Who. This episode is Curse Of The Black Spot. The first poster that had to stand alone by itself :) The hair was the main thing I had to try and get right in this poster. It took a lot of go's to try and get it how I wanted. I think the end result turned out great, and I learned a lot more about Illustrator along the way. Think I am starting to understand everyones obsession with it now :)

You can get this and the other posters from this series on my BigCartel Shop! It's only going to be up for two weeks in a limited run of 40 prints.

As with the last poster, I thought I would share some drawings on how the poster came together. The focus being mainly on Lily Cole's hair. Enjoy!



-Jonny

No comments: