Sunday 2 May 2010

Finished My Interactive Animation!

I have just finished putting the last few details on my Interactive Animation project. Its come along really well these past couple of days. I can't wait to show it off at the Tyneside Cinema on Tuesday. I fully expect everyone to be there! Not only to see my work, but to take a gander at everyone else's work too! Varying from VJ Sets, to Interactive Animation. If you can't make it on the night come up during the day! We should be there all afternoon setting up.

If you can't make it on Tuesday don't worry! We are recording the entire night and making a short film showing the best bits of the night. It will be like you where right there. Except you weren't. Boo.

Now all thats left to do is sit and play test it tonight! Search for faults and such before letting everyone else have a go.

No comments: